The YBell® is a 4-in-1 piece of fitness equipment with endless workout possibilities. The unique design features elements similar to a kettlebell, dumbbell, double-grip medicine ball, and push-up grip combined! The YBell® was carefully designed by fitness experts and industrial designers to make it easy and accessible for everybody.
XS = 10 LB / 4.5 KG
S = 14 LB / 6 KG
M = 18 LB / 8 KG
L = 22.5 LB / 10 KG
XL = 27 LB / 12 KG
- Top Quality: Covered with non-rust and non-slip neoprene material.
- Train Anywhere: Portable for training anywhere. Get in a workout in your home gym, outdoors, commercial gym, you name it.
- Ultimate Performance: YBells feature an evenly weight distribution making the movements much easier to control.
The Most Versatile Weight:
- Kettlebell – Outer Grip: Gripping the YBell® Neo from the outer grip allows it to emulate a kettlebell and perform swings, rack presses, squats and other various kettlebell exercises.
- Dumbbell – Center Grip: When grabbing the YBell® from the center grip, the weight is evenly distributed which allows it to serve for dumbbell exercises such as bicep curls, overhead presses and more.
- Double Grip Medicine Ball – Under Grip & Double Grip: Utilize the multiple handles to perform double grip medicine ball exercises such as goblet squats, woodchops, and lunge and twists.
- Push-Up Stand – Top Grip: The Ybell’s design provides for a much wider base which allows more stability when performing any ground work, such as push-up stand exercises.
Why You Need It:
The YBell® is extremely versatile for all fitness levels as it comes in a range of weight variations, designed for multi functional exercises. The YBell® Neo is truly the one piece of equipment for everyone!
How It Helps:
The YBell® Neo is made up of a non-slip, non-rust neoprene that can provide you with efficient and effective workouts anywhere!
What You Can Do With It:
The YBell® selection will help you achieve all of your fitness goals in the comfort of your home! Use them as dumbbells, kettlebells, push up variations, swings, deadlifts, and much more!