YORK BARBELL put a new spin on the traditional hex shaped Shrug Bar. The "Multi-Hex" bar features an open design and two handle heights. Most notable is the "Rock & Rack" kickboard feature that functions like a bar jack enabling the user to load and unload plates with ease.
- Fits 2" Olympic size plates
- 7ft long
- Brass Bushing
- 2 fixed handle heights
- A unique rock and roll kickstand allowing for easy plate loading and unloading by the user. This is especially useful when you are lifting heavy.
- The large “Hex” shape is ideal for the bigger trainer, due to increased room inside of the “hex”
- Featuring a weight built into the frame to counterbalance the jacking system; this ensures the bar stays square throughout the range of movement
- The multi-hex bar is wider than traditional bars and can be used in conjunction with the York Lifting Platforms.
Inside Depth: 22"
Inside Width: 30"
Distance between upper and lower handle: 3″
Handle Diameter: 1"
Loadable Sleeve: 9 7/8″