Powered by durability, our iconic IC Classic is unique in our portfolio of bikes. It features universally threaded pedal spindles to accommodate third-party outdoor pedal options, a real chain drive for cycling purists looking for outdoor authenticity and direct pressure resistance reminiscent of outdoor caliper brakes. Regarded for reliability and satisfaction, this is a bike facilities of all types can count on.
- Classic handlebar design with integrated water bottle holder and smart phone tablet mount
- Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
- Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
- Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Narrow Q-Factor
- Optional Cadence Pro Console
- Trapezoidal seat adjustment
- Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
- Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″
The Schwinn IC Classic comes standard with the familiar classic flat pedals and cages to accommodate regular athletic shoes. The IC Classic is also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.