HEALTH CLUB QUALITY FOR YOUR HOME
The RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike has a sleek, ergonomic design that provides easy exit and entry, stability, and a relaxed body position ideal for exercisers of all fitness levels.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Side-mounted handlebars and a deluxe front assist handlebars
NON-SLIP, SELF-BALANCING PEDALS
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
Two front wheels make it easy to move the RS1 from room to room.
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
LFconnect App Compatibility
Jawbone, FitBit, and RunSocial
Number of Workouts
Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor
- Cup Holders: 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray: No
- Pedals: Non-Slip, Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Seat Adjustments: 13
- Seat: Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard recumbent
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility: Yes
- Handlebars: Side-Mounted Handlebars and Single Front Assist Handle
- Pedal Straps: No
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66.5 in x 25.5 in x 51.5 in (169 cm x 65 cm x 131 cm)
- Weight: 133 lb (61 kg)
- Max User Weight: 300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): All major voltage configurations
- Special Features: Step Through Design