VERSATILE TOTAL-BODY CARDIO
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
Compatible with Polar® H7 and H10 heart rate monitors via Bluetooth®.
NATURAL FEELThe unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITYFour resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGNThe natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVEEasy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
5-year on frame; 3-year Tank and Seals; 2-year Mechanical; 1-year Console; 1-year on labor
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2)39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0" (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2)87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14" (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Fluid Technology Resistance: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Optional heart rate receiver
- Product Size: 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04" (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight(assembled): Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg) - Must add water during installation
- Stored vertically height: 83.85" (213 cm)
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels: 4
- Adjustable footboard with foot straps: Yes
- Store Vertically: Yes
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): 2 D Batteries