BRING THE CLUB EXPERIENCE HOME
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. Our Club Series+ Treadmill is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the quality and durability you trust.
BUILT TO LAST
The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant end caps and durable running deck ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
OPTIMAL RUNNING FEATURES
The FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces stress on the knees and joints. Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
ROOM TO RUN
You have plenty of room to hit your stride with the 22" wide running surface, and the 8" step-up height means this treadmill fits well in your space.
This workhorse treadmill looks great in your home, with a sleek design and premium finishes.
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected running experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. Plus, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
LONGEVITY YOU CAN TRUST
This treadmill is tested at the same world-class facilities as our commercial-grade products. It's backed up with a Life Fitness warranty.
SE3 HD Treadmill: 21.5” (53 cm) 1080p touch screen
Internet (wired or wireless), proximity login via Bluetooth® , NFC, or RFID
Video streaming apps, Lifescape and RunSocial (treadmills), RideSocial (non-treads), interactive courses, TV, integration with popular fitness apps
Streaming Entertainment Apps1
Netflix™, YouTube™, The Economist™, ESPN® , Newsy® , Flipboard® , Pandora® , Internet Browser
Apple Watch® , Samsung Galaxy Watch®
Lifetime on frame and motor; 10 year on parts; 1 year on labor; 6 month on cosmetic items
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 19 kph)
- Incline: 0-15%
- Belt: DX3™ Belt and Deck System (belt tracking system)
- Deck: FlexDeck® 2.0 Shock Absorption System (8 Lifespring shock absorbers)
- Frame: Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent detail, robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical resistant coating)
- Frame Color: Titanium Storm
- Rollers: 3.5" (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Motor System: 4-HP AC Continuous Duty (8-HP Peak Duty) Motor. Motor efficiency rated IE2 at 2-HP
- Side Handrails: 24" (61 cm)
- Additional Features: 2 removable locking cup holders and inetgrated accessory tray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 82" x 36" x 56" (209 cm x 92 cm x 142 cm))
- Running Surface Size: 22 x 60" (56 x 152 cm)
- Step-Up Height: 8" (20 cm)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): All major voltage configurations (voltage outside U.S. may vary)