NATURAL UPRIGHT POSITION FOR COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
The C3 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike has a natural riding position to ensure that workouts are comfortable and effective. Every revolution is smooth and quiet so the exerciser can pedal toward their goals without disturbing others.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Ergonomically designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support.
NON-SLIP, SELF-BALANCING PEDALS
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps allow for more balanced muscle use
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
LFconnect App Compatibility
Jawbone, FitBit, and RunSocial
Number of Workouts
Lifetime on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility: Yes
- Cup Holders: 2
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 in x 27 in x 56 in (115 cm x 69 cm x 143 cm)
- Handlebars: Standard Racing Style Handlebars
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Pedal Straps: Yes
- Pedals: Enhanced cushioning, non-slip, self-balancing pedals with straps
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): Self-powered (with Go console only)
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Seat Adjustments: 14
- Seat: Deluxe cushioning and upholstery, Standard upright seat with deluxe cushioning
- Step Through Design: No
- Weight: 113 lb (51 kg)