PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND EASY TO USE
Experience a traditional biking workout in your home with the C1 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike. Remarkably quiet, you can read, listen to music, or watch television without distraction.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Ergonomically designed, racing style handlebars with deluxe forearm support.
Natural Upright Position
Engineering to deliver most natural upright riding position to ensure a comfortable, effective workout
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
LFconnect App Compatibility
Jawbone, FitBit, and RunSocial
Number of Workouts
Lifetime on frame; 3-year on electrical and mechanical parts (3V Batteries excluded); 1-year on labor
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility: Yes
- Cup Holders: 1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41 in x 24 in x 56 in (104 cm x 60 cm x 142 cm)
- Handlebars: Standard Racing Style Handlebars
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Max User Weight: 300 lb (137 kg)
- Pedal Straps: Yes
- Pedals: Standard self-balancing pedals
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): All major voltage configurations
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Seat Adjustments: 15
- Seat: Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard upright
- Step Through Design: No
- Weight: 116 lb (53 kg)