- Flat trays house various accessories such as kettlebells, slam bells, wall balls, and more
- Convenient, space efficient rack
- Front and back angle on shelves keeps accessories in place
- Rubber feet allow the rack to hold a firm position and protect both the flooring and frame from damage
- Small footprint makes this rack ideal for small training spaces
Angled shelf prevents wrist strain while removing and replacing dumbbells.
Shelf utilizes an extruded PVC liner to minimize noise and dumbbell movement and protect shelf edge.
Full shelf prevents dumbbells from falling though.
|Dimensions||54" x 29" x 38" (137 cm x 73 cm x 96 cm)|
|Recommended Live Area (L x W)||54" x 53" (137 cm x 135 cm)|
|Machine Weight||168 lbs (76 kg)|
|Max User Weight||810 lbs (368 kg)|